EFI Controller 'The Bully'by GMan
Specifically for the -
Yamaha VStar 1300 - 2007 to Current
Do you need a controller?
Tip: Fuel Injection systems do not adjust to Intake or Exhaust changes on their own. They just don't!
- Yes, if your bike is stock and running jerky around town... she's lean and needs more fuel.
- Yes, if changing your exhaust from stock and want to get the most from your pipe purchase.
- Yes, if upgrading intake or air filters and want to have your bike run safely and properly.
- No, if you think adding a controller to a good running bone stock bike will make it go faster.
Why our 'Bully' EFI Controller?
- It arrives preset for your bike's motor, no guesswork required, soak that in for a minute...
- It's inexpensive and you only pay once, no dyno tuning, maps, downloads, apps or techs to pay
- It's a true Plug and Play controller with no cutting, splicing or soldering required. It's that simple!
- If you're into fine tuning you simply push a button with immediate results... Immediately!
- Bully has more than 12 years experience World Wide, in almost every country!
- Bully is Guaranteed to out perform the competition or get a full refund (See our Bully Challenge)
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain... Power, Performance and Mileage!
"Please use our Adjust-on-the-Fly feature responsibly and safely!"
Add the Handle Bar Mount
to place the Bully where you can see all 8 LED's displaying info while you ride.
Giving you the advantage over other controllers all the time.
Ships within 2 to 5 Business Days
The Bully Controller is covered under GMan's 2-year Warranty.